Eagle 2010 DDD
- Temperature: Ambient to 1350° F (732° C)
- Air Flow: 16-21 CFM (450-600 liters/min.)
- Drive Speed: 0-30 ft./min. (0-9 meters/min.)
- Wattage: 4200 watts @ 220 Volts
- Voltage: 220 VAC, single phase @ 50-60 Hz
- Weight: 53 lbs. (24 kg) without case
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs. (45.4 kg) with case
The Eagle 2010 Arrow is a contractor-friendly welder. The wrinkle-free air dam and frame provide a strong base, the hot-air gun is easily detachable for regular maintenance, and the electrical control box includes quick disconnects for fast interchange. Designed for maximum production, the Eagle 2010 features patented, independently variable temperature and speed controls, a digital temperature display, built-in electrical surge protection and a wrinkle-less air dam. Other features include a free-wheeling chain drive, swivel nozzle, and convenient, top-mounted controls.
- Durable chain drive with top-mounted drive control allows you to disengage the chain drive to freely roll the unit into position, then re-engage the drive unit.
- Plug-in heating element can be easily replaced in the field.
- Speed and digital temperature controls are top-mounted for easy use, and maintains constant temperature regardless of weather changes.
- Built-in Safety. Temperature control system protects heat element and electronics from electrical spikes.
- Adjustable air flow control with screened inlet that keeps debris from entering the motor.
- Swivel spring-mounted hot-air gun for positive alignment. 20 lbs. (9 kg) weights for added pressure.
- "T" handle for positive control.
- Tool box for shipping and storage.
- Accessories available at additional cost:
- Model 2000 115v hand held heat gun
- Extension cords, 10 ga 50 & 100 feet
- Twist-Lock plugs
- Heating element p/n 8606N
- Silicone rubber roller p/n 8704